These are fab core and ab workouts, plus the plank poses help to work on those delts!
WHEN WILL THE SECOND MOVIE BE OUT UGH
Fresh breakfast board!
It happens to all of us. That sweet tooth comes around, and we crave something sweet.
- Forget candy, grab some delicious fruits and berries.
- Add some organic peanut butter. (Or even better, almond butter). Sprinkle some cinnamon or organic honey on top to enhance the flavour further!
Welcome to healthy snacking!!
- People before I lost 30 pounds: eww you're fat. Don't you care about your health? You should workout! Eat a salad instead of that burger omg you cow!
- People after I lost 30 pounds: eww you're too skinny. Don't you care about your health? You work out to much! You need to eat more. Eat a burger before I stuff one in your mouth you anorexic freak!
- (Moral of the story -people are always going to judge you. Do what makes you happy and fuck the haters!)
2 cups cashews - soaked for four hours, or more
1/2 cup Irish moss - thoroughly rinsed and soaked in hot water for at least 10 minutes
1 cup water
1/2 cup raw honey
2 tablespoons maca powder - optional
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sprouted pecan butter or other nut butter/oil
2 tablespoons almonds - ground
3/4 cup flax seeds - ground
In a high speed blender, mix together all but the last two ingredients until very smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the ground almonds and flax seeds, mix thoroughly. Using a wet ice-cream scooper, scoop a ball of the mixture onto a Teflex-covered dehydrator tray. Flatten slightly with wet fingers and make a hole using a wet round tip of a pipping bag or an apple core remover. It is important to dip the ice-cream scooper and the piping bag into water every time before scooping out the next doughnut. You can reform any dough you have remaining from the doughnut holes. Dehydrate at 115F overnight. Remove the Teflex and continue to dehydrate until the doughnuts are dry enough and ready to be glazed. Keep refrigerated after glazing.
We used Artisana coconut butter for the base of the glaze. Place the jar into warm water to soften the butter up. In separate bowls, mix the butter with the flavours listed below. Add raw agave syrup or another preferred sweetener to taste.
raw cacao powder
freeze dried strawberries
shredded coconut, cacao nibs, dried apricots, freeze dried strawberries and cherries